Other Views on Darwin on His Big Day
The number of fawning pieces about Charles Darwin of late have been overwhelming, to say the least. Likewise the celebrations at biology departments across the country are in full swing today with cake eating contests, Darwin carols, game shows, honorary operas, and even the minting of new money with his likeness in the UK.
But there are some over takes on Darwin and his legacy, including a number of articles we're happy to highlight for your Darwin Day reading pleasure.
- Professors Show Need for Academic Freedom Bill by The Oklahoma Daily Editorial Board, The Oklahoma Daily
- Happy Atheist Day by Dr. Michael Egnor, Evolution News & Views
- Happy Darwin Day? by Dr. Jonathan Wells, The Washington Times
- Darwin, Intelligent Design, and Freedom of Discovery on Evolutionists' Holy Day by Casey Luskin, US News & World Report
- Happy Birthday, Charles Darwin by Dr. Benjamin Wiker, InsideCatholic.com
- Darwin's Birth Day by Dr. Geoffrey Simmons, Discovery Institute
- Darwin would teach 'weaknesses,' too by Kelly Coghlan, Dallas Morning News
- There is no politically correct science by Dr. John West, Forbes.com
- A Neurosurgeon, Not A Darwinist by Dr. Michael Egnor, Forbes.com
- The problem of evidence by Dr. Jonathan Wells, Forbes.com