Recent Intelligent Design Podcasts
If you haven't been keeping up with the ID The Future podcasts, you will want to make doing so one of your new year's resolutions. IDTF has become quite popular and recently has started producing occassional video podcasts as well.
Today there is a short podcast about how to properly define and explain what the theory of intelligent design is.
Previous podcasts have included:
- Junk DNA and Darwinian Evolution as a Science-Stopper
- Michael Medved Interviews Michael Behe: Clip #1
- How Data and Evidence for Intelligent Design is Bringing About a Scientific Revolution: An Interview with Dr. Jonathan Wells
- Biology Professor Dishes the Dirt on Bacteria and Microevolution vs. Macroevolution
- George Gilder on technology, evolution, Darwin and intelligent design